Medical Hamilton Portofino
CALL 3180 3999 OR Book online below
LOCATED IN PORTOFINO
UNDERCOVER PARKING VIA ALLEN ST
BULK BILLING AVAILABLE **(condition apply)
* We are a mixed billing practice as of 01/01/2020 and offer bulk billing ONLY to any patients with a valid Concession Card, Pension Card or Veteran Affairs Cards or if they are under the age of 16.
* Existing patients before 01/01/2020 will be Bulk Billed 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
* THERE WILL BE NO BULK BILLING AFTER 5PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY OR ANYTIME AT THE WEEKEND UNLESS YOU HAVE A CONCESSION CARD, PENSION CARD OR ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
* Existing patients will be charged from 5pm on weekdays and throughout the weekend at all times unless you have a concession card.
* Bulk billing all skin check appointments with a valid Medicare card. Subsequent will be privately billed.
* Dental is NOT BULK BILLING.
Dr Linda Perkins, MBBS, FRACGP
Dr Linda Perkins available for consultation for most of the week days and some week end. Her special interests include aged care, chronic disease management and family medicine.
Child & Adolescent Health
Chronic Disease Management
Aged Care and Senior Health
Dr Robyn Mawer, MBBS, Dip O&G
Dr Robyn Mawer worked in Gladstone for over 30 years in General Practice and recently moved to Brisbane to be closer to her family. Dr Mawer loves reading in her spare time.
Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment
Aged Care and Senior Health
Dr Reza Modarres – MD , FRACGP
Dr Reza Modarres is practicing at Hamilton.
- Graduated in Medicine from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 2003
- Australian Medical Council General Registration, 2009
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
- Registered Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Member of Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine
Dr Modarres has been working in General practice for over 15 years.He has special interest in management of joint,muscle, tendon conditions and sport medicine. He completed his medical degree at the Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran and then worked as GP in Iran and Abu Dhabi before moving to Australia in 2009. Dr Modarres has worked in Melbourne in Eastern Health and also as orthopaedic medical officer in Queensland Health.
Dr Modarres has been involved in musculoskeletal medicine since 2011 when he started working as a medical officer in orthopaedic unit at Logan Hospital and Gold Coast Hospital.
He has been assisting orthopaedic surgeons in upper and lower limb surgeries , consulting patients with variety of musculoskeletal conditions and attending several national and international courses and conferences in PRP, musculoskeletal ultrasound and sport medicine.
Following consultation and assessment, Dr Modarres provides you with information about your medical condition, treatment options which include physiotherapy, exercise, medication and the following procedures which are performed in the clinic:
– Ultrasound Guided Injections
– Platelet-Rich Plasma ( PRP)
– Glucose injections
– Special injections around the nerves for pain management
In his spare time, Dr Modarres likes to play tennis and is also a serious contender in dance competitions.
Dr Malavika Susarla
Dr Malavika graduated from James Cook University Townsville in 2008. She has spent extensive time studying the field of ear, nose and throat pathology prior to achieving her General Practice Fellowship in 2015. DR Malavika has a keen interest in immunology and allergy, in particular, the management of food allergies and eczema and devotes her clinical time exclusively to this. She is also a member of the Royal Society of Public Health and is pursuing her Masters in Public Health.
Public Health Medicine
Treating minor skin lesions, minor injuries
Dr Colin McTari
Dr Colin Mctari is practicing at Hamilton.
Dr Colin McTari is a Medical doctor and a member of Australian College of Aesthetics medicine, with professional certificate in Skin cancer surgery and Aesthetics medicine from Bond university. He is also a Fellow of Australian college of facial aesthetics and Royal Australian college of General practitioners .
Dr McTari is an Associate Lecturer of the University of Queensland and Surgical registrar in the Metro-South health services including Princess Alexandra hospital. QE2 and Logan Hospital from 2006 which made him experienced in the surgical management of Skin Cancer . Dr McTari has a keen interest in the Detection, Treatment and Prevention of Skin Cancer and welcomes referrals for the surgical management of Skin Cancer and other skin conditions.
Dr McTari also offers a full range of cosmetics consultations and treatment including anti ageing injectables, Fillers, PRP, micro-needling, Laser and plasma pen( soft surgery) treatments.
Skin Cancer Check and Excisions
Dr Gerry Dowdall
Dr Gerry Dowdall was born in Ireland and qualified in Dublin before moving to Australia.