Medical Hamilton Portofino
CALL 3180 3999 OR Book online below
LOCATED IN PORTOFINO
UNDERCOVER PARKING VIA ALLEN ST
MIXED BILLING AVAILABLE **(Conditions apply)
* At My Medical & Dental Centre Hamilton, we are a mixed billing practice and the cost of a consultation will vary according to the time taken and the complexity of the consultation.
BULK BILLING applies for patients under 16 years and patients with an aged pension card only.
* Dental is NOT BULK BILLED.
Click here to read our full Billing Policy
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Eligible patients in category 1B can book in to receive their COVID-19 vaccination. To check if you are eligible, please click here.
Dr Linda Perkins, MBBS, FRACGP
Dr Linda Perkins available for consultation for most of the week days and some week end. Her special interests include aged care, chronic disease management and family medicine.
Child & Adolescent Health
Chronic Disease Management
Aged Care and Senior Health
Dr Reza Modarres – MD , FRACGP
Dr Reza Modarres is practicing at Hamilton.
- Graduated in Medicine from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 2003
- Australian Medical Council General Registration, 2009
- Fellowship of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, 2014
- Registered Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Member of Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine
Dr Modarres has been working in General practice for over 15 years.He has special interest in management of joint,muscle, tendon conditions and sport medicine. He completed his medical degree at the Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran and then worked as GP in Iran and Abu Dhabi before moving to Australia in 2009. Dr Modarres has worked in Melbourne in Eastern Health and also as orthopaedic medical officer in Queensland Health.
Dr Modarres has been involved in musculoskeletal medicine since 2011 when he started working as a medical officer in orthopaedic unit at Logan Hospital and Gold Coast Hospital.
He has been assisting orthopaedic surgeons in upper and lower limb surgeries , consulting patients with variety of musculoskeletal conditions and attending several national and international courses and conferences in PRP, musculoskeletal ultrasound and sport medicine.
Following consultation and assessment, Dr Modarres provides you with information about your medical condition, treatment options which include physiotherapy, exercise, medication and the following procedures which are performed in the clinic:
– Ultrasound Guided Injections
– Platelet-Rich Plasma ( PRP)
– Glucose injections
– Special injections around the nerves for pain management
In his spare time, Dr Modarres likes to play tennis and is also a serious contender in dance competitions.
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm